Lorena was a member presenter at the 2015 CAIET Energy Psychology Conference in Victoria, B.C.
The Canadian Association for Integrative and Energy Therapies (CAIET) is a Canadian nonprofit organization of licensed mental health professionals and related energy and integrative health practitioners. Ontario Corporation Number 1774109. We are committed to promoting knowledge and understanding of Energy Psychology and related fields by organizing and hosting educational workshops and the annual Canadian Energy Psychology Conference. CAIET was founded in July 2008 by Sharon Cass-Toole, D.CEP, RP
- To promote the knowledge and understanding of energy therapies through the annual conference
- To provide educational workshops in energy therapies for professionals and interested consumers.
- To develop and support a culture of professionalism in the teaching and use of energy therapies
- To develop a supportive, multidisciplinary community of practitioners.
- Provide links to up to date information about ongoing research on Energy Psychology and the Energy Therapies.
CAIET’s commitment is to promote the practice of complementary and integrative healthcare with emphasis on Energy Therapies and related fields.