Lorena Colarusso is a graduate of the Transformational Arts College Coaching Certificate Program. Lorena is also a graduate of the Psychotherapy Training Program at TAC.
The Coaching program has been designed for individuals who are Psychotherapists, Counsellors, Human Resource professionals, Holistic Practitioners.
This program is based on a psychospiritual approach to Coaching and designed for individuals who are interested in motivating others and themselves towards manifesting their own vision, dreams and goals.
Coaching skills taught through experiential classroom participation, dyad work and role plays. This program includes case studies with clients that will be evaluated through instructor progress reports.
- What is coaching?
- Differentiating coaching from psychotherapy
- Skills, traits and tools of an effective coach
- Developing a vision and setting goals through Mind Mapping
- Identifying motivators and core values behind goals
- Rekindling passion, purpose and meaning in one’s life – higher purpose of vision
- Getting past being stuck – identifying obstacles and patterns that sabotage. Moving out of your comfort zone.
- Fear of failure/fear of success. Moving from fear to change to success
- Listening and communication skills, inquiry (asking the right questions) for the flow of an effective coaching session.
- Addressing client resistance to growth through conflict resolution and the art of challenge
- Making lifestyle changes
- Spiritual coaching from the soul’s perspective vs. the ego
- Relationship Coaching
- Ethics and the professional coaching relationship
- Round table case study reviews
This course has been designed for individuals who are Psychotherapists, Counsellors, Human Resource professionals, Holistic Practitioners and Psychotherapy and Holistic students. Those with differing backgrounds may request an interview to apply.