Lorena is a graduate and past Instructor in the Spiritual Psychotherapy Program, Transformational Arts College.
In addition to psychotherapeutic basics such as building self-esteem and a healthy ego, establishing boundaries and family systems and relational dynamics; we go beyond ordinary consciousness, acknowledging the miracle of the soul, mystical experiences and multi-dimensional awareness in therapy.
Benefits of this Program
- The program is a comprehensive, evidence-based cohesive series of courses interwoven to provide the broadest opportunity for students to explore and learn the myriad modalities, techniques and theoretical foundations.
- Transformational Arts recognizes the unique individuality of humans and espouses no singular theory or modality of psychotherapy; it sees the potential of most techniques as tools to assist each person where they are at.
- This program is intended to meet the entry to practice competencies curriculum of the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) for those contemplating a career and licensure to practice in Ontario.
- Most Faculty members are themselves graduates of the Psychotherapy program and are either Registered Psychotherapists (RP) or hold other professional designations and/or titles.
- Spiritual values and ethics are interlinked with teachings and classroom experience.
- Various states of consciousness are experienced through meditation, focusing, energy work, sound work and prayer as a means of deepening the students’ self-awareness and promoting spiritual growth.
- The program is inclusive, diversified, multi-cultural, non-denominational, and not religious. It embraces the Ontario Human Rights Code.
- You are encouraged to develop your own belief system which resonates and is meaningful to you.