About Your Workshop trainer and facilitator:
Lorena Colarusso is a Registered Psychotherapist in private practice, graduate and Instructor in the Spiritual Psychotherapy Training Program at Transformational Arts College in Toronto. As a Transpersonal and Holistic Psychotherapist, she integrates spiritual and energetic approaches in her practice.
Her Shamanic Practice training includes
- South and West Lightbody training with the Four Winds Society
- Medicine Wheel, the South, the West Four Winds Society and the North Inkan Medicine Wheel with Red and White Carnations
- Munay Ki Rites Instructor and Facilitator
- Munay Ki Wombkeepers Facilitator
- Systemic and Shamanic Family Soul Constellations
- Shamanic Reiki
She is a graduate of Luminescence Light Body Program, Integrated Energy Therapist, Certified in Energetic Therapies: Reiki Master, Sonic Reiki Practitioner, Axiatonal Re-Alignment Practitioner and Belvaspata Healing of the Heart Grand Master. As Voice Dialogue (Inner Selves) Facilitator, she trained directly with Drs. Hal and Sidra Stone, authors of “Embracing Our Selves” and is certified as both an Emotional Clearing and NLP Facilitator. Present studies include Trauma and Attachment Training with Dr Diane Poole-Heller and Core Language Family Constellations with Mark Wolynn.